Worried about all the 'extras' that could pop up throughout the year? We cover all the necessities to you don't have to worry about any surprises.
All Inclusive Pricing
Our all inclusive pricing allows for families to budget and plan the entire years fees all at once. We choose to have all inclusive fees to create the most adorable and accessible way for all students to experience dance training.
Payment Policies - Programs Over 12 Weeks Long
Most updated version of policies is shared within our waivers at the time of registration
- Full tuition is due every month regardless of attendance and/or holidays.
- Tuition for the year is divided into equal instalments. Payments do not vary due to holidays or the number of weeks in a month. Royal Dance Conservatory guarantees a minimum of 30 classes during the fully year dance season. Tuition will NOT be prorated due to holidays, closures, and student absences.
- One month’s tuition is due at the time of registration as a deposit. This tuition will be used for the last month’s tuition of the current season. EX: registration May 2022 for the 2022-23 season and tuition deposit will be used for May 2023’s tuition. The deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.
- Payment Methods
- Financing the year in payments: families sign up for Auto-Pay (Credit Cards/Visa Debit) so payments can be processed by RDC
- Paying In Full: e-Transfer, Visa Debit, & All Credit Cards accepted
- Payments processed within 1st-3rd of the month.
- Auto-Pay: It is the account holder's responsibility to update all information.
- Parents of students wishing to drop a class must fill out the WITHDRAWAL FORM to the studio by the 15th of the month. Failure to do so will make you responsible for full tuition for the following month.
- A $30 late fee will be charged for late payments. Holidays or a student's absence from class does not waive this fee. Royal Dance Conservatory does not send out monthly statements. Reminders will be sent out if payment is late.